Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a 42 inch Vizio TV Model: SV421XVT and I need the 4

Customer Question

I have a 42 inch Vizio TV Model: SV421XVT and I need the 4 screw set that enables this TV to be fastened to a wall mounted bracket. On page 10 of the user manual, it says to use the following metric screws qty 4: M6 x 20 MM x 1.25 pitch screw. I have tried several places but the M6 size screw only comes in a 1.00 pitch. Does Vizio parts have these screws to purchase?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Just offhand- I don't know if you've purchased the Wall Mount yet, but all wall mounts include screws to fit your TV. I just wanted to put that out there in case you were shopping for a mount and had not purchased it yet. In that case- the screws are already taken care of for you.

If you have a mount, and for some reason don't have the included screws, then the correct size for your TV can be purchased at the link below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Vizio-SV421XVT-SV471XVT-LCD-TV-Wall-Mounting-Screws-Set-of-FOUR-4-/321146163859

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to see my reply?