Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I saw "Please run Channel Auto Scan" on screen. And I did

Customer Question

I saw "Please run Channel Auto Scan" on screen. And I did CHANNEL AUTO SCAN, the result is No channels found. How can I get back TV screen.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Your TV is on the wrong Input.

Reboot your cable box by disconnecting it from power. Then unplug and reconnect the HDMI cable between the TV and the cable box- making sure it is secure.

Plug the cable box back in, and once it reboots, then grab the ORIGINAL RCA remote- and use the SOURCE button to select the correct Input. If you're not sure which one you normally view from, then try them all one at a time.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to see my reply?