Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have been changing from Closed Captioning to no CC on two

Customer Question

I have been changing from Closed Captioning to no CC on two of my TV's for possibly 5 years. One which I use seldom, is on CC and is working OK.
My problem is that I can no longer change back to CC on those two TV's It is under setup and I go through the routine and nothing changes. Those are remotes - one for a panasonic and one for a Toshiba. I have changed batteries in one - which of course made no difference since the original worked the choices.
How can I enable cc captioning again?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me how you get your tv channels? Antenna, basic cable, cable/satellite box, etc?

Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/98c82-changing-closed-captioning-no-cc-two.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.