Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Samsung TV mod PW43E440A2F X2A. Voice and picture fade

Customer Question

Samsung TV mod PW43E440A2F X2A. Voice and picture fade slowly, died! I think it is a power supply cap, I don't have schematic! Type PN43f440. Version TS02
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Is there any power-light lit or blinking on the front of the set please?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I answered this Sunday. No there is no power lite. I did not get an answer but you charged my card. I thought you were not going to charge my card until you gave me an answer which solved my problem. NOw you want another $18. Please return all charges to my credit card an forget about the service. I am not satisfied or happy. I believe you understand why! Thank you for the prompt refund of my funds.
Hello
I am one of the technicians I don't know anything about the charges you need to email***@******.***
I did reply on Sunday the above IS my reply from sunday I was awaiting your response to the reply
Anthony