Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My Toshiba vhs/dvd kicks out the vhs tapes and the power

Customer Question

My Toshiba vhs/dvd kicks out the vhs tapes and the power light goes off. can I send it in for repair or replacement. It was bought in January 2015 through Fingerhut. It is a combo player.
model #sd v296-k-tu serial#e31k-9571-ku51 -10
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Replacement can only occur from the retailer, and within 30 days from the date of purchase. Beyond that, it a covered warranty repair (if the unit was purchased as brand new and not "Refurbished" or "B Stock"). To start a warranty repair ticket you would click on the link below and start the process through Toshiba directly:

http://support.toshiba.com/warranty

Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.