Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Trying to pair Beyution Bluetooth head phones with a

Customer Question

trying to pair Beyution Bluetooth head phones with a un48ju6500 flat panel. Can't find the tv setting that tells the tv to look for the headphones. Headphone directions say to do this. please help
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what's the answer
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, what you are trying to do is simply not possible.

While your tv may have a bluetooth feature, it is not supportive of outputting audio to headphones.

It is intended as an input for HID devices such as a keyboard or specialty remote control, or for streaming music content from a smartphone/tablet.

It is not intended to output audio to headphones, and even in the rare cases this could work, it would be supported only for a handful of specific samsung surround/theater systems.

You can force it to work, with the help of some extra equipment though. What you'd have to do is purchase a digital to analog converter box to take the digital audio out (optical) signal from the tv, then output that to an external bluetooth transmitter that can be paired up with the headphones.

Converter: http://amzn.to/1IvV3BK
Transmitter: http://amzn.to/1KGXvfq

Best regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please tell me why I just got charged another $43 dollars for a single answer which was supposed to cost me $5. Or give me a customer service number I can call to straighten this out,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll rate this call when I get some satisfaction on the billing. 5 stars if you straighten this out.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

From what I can see on my end, $48 is the TOTAL fee you agreed to. You pay an initial $5 deposit to post your question, and the remainder of the agreed upon amount is charged after receiving an answer from an expert (such as myself).

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize for any billing confusion or miscommunication, though this is really beyond either of our control. The fee is set by the amount you agree to, and determined by the level of detail and urgency you select (ie: you received a detailed and immediate answer, prioritized above any other customers at the time) I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.

With all due respect as well, had the question value actually been $5, of which I only get a small percentage, neither I nor any other expert would have responded.

Best regards,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

(Note: you should have received some email correspondence, in addition to the several initial website and payment pages, explaining the fee and confirming several times what the fee was. If you have questions about it, you may call justanswer customer service at(###) ###-####

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see you've requested a full refund, effectively forcing me to work for free, with no pay at all, to provide you an answer. If you truly feel it is fair and reasonable to utilize my time and efforts at no cost, I'd kindly ask that you either disregard the content of the information I provided for you, or consider contacting customer service to request a lower amount, so that I may receive some form of credit for my time. This is how I make my living, so I rely on the honesty of customer such as yourselves to follow through with the payment you agreed to, in exchange for my work done in good faith to help you.

Best regards,