Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I recently tried to install a Teac hard drive recorder

Customer Question

Hi there,
I recently tried to install a Teac hard drive recorder for my parents. I plugged in the HDMI cable but when I switch to HDMI on the TV, the TV says "No Signal".
I don't know whether I'm missing a cable but the only cable in the box seemed to be the HDMI cable.
Any suggestions for what I could try ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
If you are offered a phone call option I do not use this as its not beneficial for troubleshooting and will cost a additional $18
One of the most common issues with TVs nowadays is failure of the hdmi inputs to prove if it is that you need to get another product with hdmi in there to prove if it is the set that has a problem when you carry out that check let me know and we will move on with this thank you.
Anthony