Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have an RCA TV/DVD combo LED40G45RQ. It doesn't seem to

Customer Question

We have an RCA TV/DVD combo LED40G45RQ. It doesn't seem to have an indicator "on" light when you turn on the TV and our renters are pushing all the buttons on the remote to get it to go on, which messes up everything.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first note this please;
Website charges if you ask for phone call = $18 ADDITIONAL ( not total ).
That being said , could you please reply to me so i know you are there and we can proceed ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks. No more money. I thought I was to pay if satisfied with answer. Cancel this
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Actually did not ask for anything and even better , I just warned you against paying more money before we get started !!
I`m an independent tech. , not privy to the charges of this website so you decide what you want to buy or not .
Right now I will need more info if we are to get going on this .
Questions like ;
What is the tv doing now if anything ?
Is there a light or blinking light at the front , clicking sound from inside when you plug in the power cord or try to turn it on ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just read that there is an indicator light. Or should be. We have no light. I will take it from here
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I don`t understand that comment " Just read that there is an indicator light " or " I will take it from here "
Maybe the coffee did not kick in yet but is there a 3rd person in this conversation ?
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but something cam e up and I`m going to have to opt out now .
You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.
Just stand by and someone should be with you shortly .
PS. Do not reply to this or it will be sent back to me instead of reposted.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
I see that you got no replies yet and I`m back online so if you wsih to go ahead with this then just send me a reply ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't drink coffee. I found a manual online and there is an 'on indicator light on this model. It's just not lit on my tv. I will take it up with Best By. Thanks for your help. Bye.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
No problem then if it is still under warranty .
If not then the geek squad may surprise you , let me know if you need help with that