Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Why do I have to pay answer to a question related to

Customer Question

Why do I have to pay for an answer to a question related to a product that Samsung sells. I do not like to give financial info on line as my info was compromised and I Had to go thru a months worth of problrms before it was solved.
Category: TV
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help!I apologize for any confusion, but you are speaking with a representative of JustAnswer.com, a paid service where you can ask experts questions and receive answers on a variety of products and topics. We are not affiliated with Samsung in any way, but are available to answer any questions regarding a Samsung product, or a product of another brand. Please let me know if you'd like to continue with this service and I'll be glad to answer any questions you have about Samsung products, as well as compare to other brands based on your needs.