Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My 52" Samsung LCD tv started turning on and off and has a

Customer Question

My 52" Samsung LCD tv started turning on and off and has a good picture for about 15 seconds and then the screen on the left side has vertical green lines in it and on the right side has horizontal green lines and grey stripes. Will it cost much to repair (it is almost 7 yrs old) or should I invest in a new tv. thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.
In home diagnosis from a repair shop is a non refundable $100-$135. So coming here has already saved you time and money. Parts can be from $20-$100. Labor can be another $150-$200. That brings your total to $270 to over $400. Honestly if you can't DIY, then I would strongly suggest you put all the money you saved into a new tv.
Before you go any further, please be sure to take a moment right now to click the positive rating so that I get credit for helping you today. Doing so does not close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly depends on your positive rating.
Please do not click bad-poor rating if you are unhappy. Doing that destroys my standing here as a professional and does not issue you a refund. Instead REPLY back here.
Thank you,
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.