Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Have the "digital channel signal strength is low" message.

Customer Question

have the "digital channel signal strength is low" message. have ATT Uverse - they sent a new receiver box and I got a new hdmi connecter. No difference. all was working a week ago with old receiver. have 5 bars on receiver
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I know what the message means- it's that your TV is not on the correct Input. The channel message means you'rs on the "TV" Input- which is incorrect- you need to be on the HDMI Input.
You haven't posted a model number for the TV, so I can't view it's remote, but you need to use the ORIGINAL TV remote, and find the button labeled either:
Input
Source
TV/Video
And use THAT button to select HDMI.
If you run into problems LET ME KNOW.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.