Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Panasonic pt-dw6300u how to reset lamp

Customer Question

Panasonic pt-dw6300u how to reset lamp
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can reached me at***@******.***
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 1 year ago.
Hi good afternoon, I see you requested a phone call, thats fine, I will send you a phone service offer now.You will need to rate kindly this page and then accept the offer. I will then call you at your convenience.Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need help with a projector pt-dw6300 u how to reset lamp? I can not see your reply
I saw that you requested a phone call that is why I sent that;-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You did not answer my original question ,my request was ,how to reset lamp time on projector pt-dw6300u
Hi did you replace the lamp and need to reset the lamp timer?Please describe the question in better detail as these are technical questions.Thank you for your patience.Tech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can not answer my question ,I w have to cancel with my bank.my question was not a TV question ,it was a projector question pt-dw6300u can you help?
Hi can you see my replies?I gotten an answer to my questions so i can be sure what you need.I will opt out now maybe another expert can help.Best of luckTech Mike
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I am a different Expert. Can you please elaborate if you're looking to "replace the lamp"? Or are you looking to "reset the lamp timer"? Please elaborate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pt-dw6300u I just replace 2 new lamp I will like to reset lamp time
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the reply. According to the manual for this projector- resetting the lamp timer is not needed nor is it possible. The unit senses when the lamp covers have been removed in order to replace the lamps. What you will need to do however is reset the filter timer which is indicated on page 32 of the manual at the link below: http://www.projectorcentral.com/pdf/projector_manual_4854.pdf If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.