Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My tv Mitsubishi model vs 6047 has no picture but it dose have

Customer Question

my tv Mitsubishi model vs 6047 has no picture but it dose have sound..can it be repaired at a reasonable price....
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.
One thing you want to try is unplugging the tv power cord and any cable/sat box also. Wait 3 full minutes, then plug the equipment back in. Sometimes that can clear issues like this. If not, the tv does have a failure.
The cost of repairs will vary by region/market and by what the actual failure is. The failure could be just some solder joints on the crt yokes, or a component on a board, or much more. Just the cost of an in home diagnosis will run $100-$135 and is not refundable. The total cost including diagnosis, parts, labor can be from $250-$450. It's impossible to narrow down the total due to all the factors mentioned.
Before you go any further, please be sure to take a moment right now to click the positive rating so that I get credit for helping you today. Doing so does not close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly depends on your positive rating.
Please do not click bad-poor rating if you are unhappy. Doing that destroys my standing here as a professional and does not issue you a refund. Instead REPLY back here.
Thank you,
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes I saw your answer but had already tried that .you did not help needed to know about the fuses
or any thing else that might help with the problem..have done my resurch and I just want to know if I could get a kit to fix the problem of just get another tv......
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
I in fact did help you because the same diagnosis I gave you would cost $135 by a local repair shop. You just got one for a $5 deposit of which I got nothing until you click the positive rating.