Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My sons college is requiring his TV be clear quantum?? Is his

Customer Question

My sons college is requiring his TV be clear quantum?? Is his Visio TV that his father got him at Christmas going to be compatible E241I-A1HDTV 60 HRTZ or will we need to get new one or something to convert?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Can you please elaborate on "clear quantum"? That's not a general term that we techs would be familiar with offhand.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Perhaps you mean "Clear QAM"?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
If you mean "Clear QAM" (sorry I ha mis-typed it earlier), and are referring to the TV's Tuner- and what stations it will process, then YES, this TV does have a Clear QAM NTSC Tuner and will work at the campus if that is their requirement.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?