Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Samsung surround air track and my subwoofer has stopped

Customer Question

I have a Samsung surround air track and my subwoofer has stopped working. I have unplugged it &a plugged it back in, still nothing. With the TV & sound bar off I pushed the ID Reset and I followed the directions and the blue led light just keeps blinking. When I turn on everything the sound bar displays a msg to check sub woofer
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number(s) particularly of the subwoofer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a Samsung Crystal surround air track model number is ***** – FM45C/ HW-FM45.
In the specifications page in the owners Manuel they have PS-WF450 under subwoofer
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Appreciate the additional information.
If the manual has been followed / everything external checked, then it would be an internal hardware issue.
Are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multimeter and even a soldering iron?
Equally important, could you make use of the repair/Service Manual or at the very least, the schematic diagrams?