Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

How do I get tv on channel 73 or 63 on model

Customer Question

how do I get tv on channel 73 or 63 for satalitte on model LD2657DF
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this problem but first note this please;Website charges if you ask for phone call = $18 ADDITIONAL ( not total ).That being said , could you please reply to me so i know you are there and we can proceed ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iam here
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Thanks .If you are not sure which channel the satellite box second output is set to then probably that the easiest thing to do is to do a channel search in AIR mode as the channel is most often UHF .To do this open the tv`s menu and go to TV PROGRAM>>> AUTO SEARCH , open this and select AIR then start the search , the tv will search for channels and find the correct one and set it in memory so that it will be there next time you turn on the tv .Give it a try and let me know how that goes .By the way you can see this info in the tv`s manual that you can get at the link below ,look on page 39 and on ;http://data.manualslib.com/pdf/20/1902/190200-westinghouse/ld2655vx.pdf?c3e7e2acefed1d2a800a646a0696b258&take=binary If that answers your question please do not forget to rate or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you .
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
By the way , never mind that the manual says LD-2655 instead of 57 , it is the same manual