Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My LG belonging to my mother, having a flashing green light

Customer Question

My LG belonging to my mother, having a flashing green light but won't turn on..... I change the capacitors in the power supply and press the switch on the main board on it comes on.... But when I screw it up, the flashing green light returned
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
You will need to replace that mainboard.
You need to get the back off the set, locate the mainboard thats the one with all the AV connectors on, unplug and unscrew the board from the chassis, remove the board ,carefully examine the board for its part number usually found on a sticky label on the board or etched on the board, (you may need to go through a few codes before you find the right number)when you get the partnumber try www.shopjimmy.com first, if they dont have it google the partnumber to locate a supplier, its the reverse to fit plug in and switch on TV (plug and play)
Let me know if you need more info
A positive rating is appreciated thank you there will be a rating bar with this post thanks again
Regards
Anthony
Hi
I would be interested to know if you still require any more help with this please?
If not could you please rate the answer positively with the rating bar that comes with this post so I receive credit from the site thanks again
Regards
Anthony