Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I own a 32" Hitachi HDTV Ser# ***** I believe

Customer Question

I own a 32" Hitachi HDTV Ser# ***** I believe we bought it 5 or so years ago. I just tried to move it on the cabinet it has been sitting on and the plastic clip that holds the monitor upright broke off from the bottom of the monitor. Can I purchase a new base or do I need to mount it somewhere else on the wall?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first note this please;
Website charges if you ask for phone call = $18 ADDITIONAL ( not total ).
That being said , could you please reply to me so i know you are there and we can proceed ?
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
The base stand for this tv is in 2 parts which are the base and neck .If it broke at the tv itself then you are looking at the neck ass`y and you can buy that part at the link below;http://www.partsimple.com/l32s504neckassy-hit-n-13.htmlOtherwise you could buy a universal stand that hooks up to the tv like a wall mount but doubles up as a base stand and wall mount , take a look at the link below;http://www.shopjimmy.com/universal-tv-stand-base-wall-mount-for-26-32-flat-screen-tvs-blank.htmIf that answers your question please do not forget to rate or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions or need help , thank you