Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I need video input HELP๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ As you can see by my

Customer Question

I need video input HELP๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ As you can see by my show of emoticons I'm fit to be tied, with frustration on WHY all of a sudden my hdm1 cable from the uverse receiver box to the hdm1 plug in port isn't working. When up until yesterday afternoon it all worked fine. I have tried everything I know to do by the TV manual but I keep coming up empty for a uverse picture. The tv is near to brand new Sony (7months old). The last time I saw a picture was yesterday about 3pm while watching encfam937+/-. I had to put it on pause to go use the bathroom. When I came back into the room the picture and the sound for all channels were dark and quiet. What is going on? Help me please??? I've been back and forth checking the input and checked for connection between tv and receiver box. I've checked all the settings from the tv's remote control and I get a clear test picture with clear sound. BUT when I go back to the uverse remote control to find programming for the channels??? I get texts specific to the channels BUT no picture and no sound (I.e. voice, music, background noise typical of what should be on any channel. What is going on? Can you tweak it from your end? Please advise immediately? Im at home bedridden with health issues and my tv is how I keep my sanity.๐Ÿ˜ง
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Kaiti
P.S. the uverse acct.,is under my mother's name Mrs ***** ***** the phone number on account is(###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
If you press GUIDE on the Uverse remote, what happens? Do you see the guide on the screen?
** REPLY to continue **
** DO NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the Phone Call & Subscription POP UPS **
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello? I can see you are online but have not replied... my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
** REPLY to continue **
** DO NOT start a new question **