Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Screen says AT&T u verse tv is not available at this time.

Customer Question

Screen says AT&T u verse tv is not available at this time. Please try again later. And box to right says restart receiver. Problem started jul 24 and continues.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Do you have more than one problem this is happening on?Is the uverse box (receiver) plugged into a coax cable from a wall jack, or is it connected only to power and the tv?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem continues. I just need to get AT&T out to my house . Am really thinking of dropping AT&T u verse.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the update.