Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Anthony, I chatted with you 5 days ago about my Sharp LC-70LE847U that had a blinking

Customer Question

HI Anthony,
I chatted with you 5 days ago about my Sharp LC-70LE847U that had a blinking power light (one long and three short blinks). You told me that it is the Power board and I ordered and replace it. Now, the TV is still not working and I get two blinks, one long and one short blink
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correction to the information above. The blinking 5 days ago was two fast blink and two slow blinks. As I said, I ordered and replaced the power board and now I still do not have display but the blinks are one slow bling and one fast blink with repeating pattern. I also tried to reset the unit by pressing input and volume - simultaneously while plugging in the power. This did not reset the set.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** different expert and I'll be happy to assist you.
Please reply back if you want me to assist you or would prefer to wait for Anthony as currently is offline.
Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I had to go to dinner. Are you still there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Yes, but can we discuss it by tomorrow as I'm about to go offline now.
Thanks.