Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My television will not recognize the outside antenna. It has

Customer Question

My television will not recognize the outside antenna. It has been doing this until a day or so ago. This is on an RV.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. There may be free lifetime tech support, but in general models out of warranty are no longer supported. Even if they are, you'd have to call vizio directly for that, wait a long time on hold for an overseas call center, etc. This is justanswer.com, a paid support site. I can help you to diagnose and hopefully resolve the issue, but there is a fee for this service and my time. It is not free, which is why you had to put down your credit card number and agree to a fee up front. If you wish to continue, please tell me a bit more about the situation (where you're located, if in a place you had reception previously, etc).