Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Is it possable to brighten the pictture ive brighten it

Customer Question

is it possable to brighten the pictture ive brighten it as much as i can with the remote its a 36 in
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
kpl-46wl140
Please check is that KDL not KPL? KDL-46WL410
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok please call asap
I am sorry I have simply asked if the model you sent is the correct one?please re-read my reply above thank you
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IT ISKDL-46WL140
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IT IS KDL-46WL140
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just call me please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry I do not use just-answers telephone call service a telephone call will not help this IS the best way to communicate and it will cost you another $18 so please stick with this format thank youOK if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control is the menu dark too please or is that perfectly normal? Anthonyu