Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I bought my Eviant 7" portable TV item T7 some years ago perhaps

Customer Question

I bought my Eviant 7" portable TV item T7 some years ago perhaps in 2009.
I need to replace its Telescopic antena which is extendable.It is broken.
In addition I will also ned its built-in battery (CR 2025) which used to give me 2 hour's
viewing after its full charge. But now its power is just for 15 minutes or so.So reluctantly
I have to plug in the electric chord which came with it and is perfectly working.
Please answer quickly as the Tel.# ***** -xxxxx mentioned in the catalog is no longer
in service or if you very kindly provide latest tel # ***** will be thankful for the quick response.Thanks
xxxx@ igprinting.com
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Unfortunately, neither of these are going to be possible to resolve. The internal battery is sealed and cannot be replaced. The antenna could possibly be replaced with a generic part or one salvaged from another device, but without a functional battery it is a moot point. An external antenna could be connected if desired. I can provide you an updated number for Eviant, but this is a 2009 model and one of the few products they ever made. They were known even then for having non existent support, and now any requests to them either by phone or email go unanswered/ignored. For all intents and purposes the company is out of business. They don't stock any replacement parts, and offer no support for these devices any longer. At this point, you'd be better off considering it having served its useful life and then some, and replacing it with a new model. If you'd like, I'll be happy to recommend some replacement options for you, or I can help you with current contact info for eviant, but as I mentioned they simply don't respond. Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,Nathan