Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I need a stand Panasonic th50px70a t/v

Customer Question

I need a stand for a Panasonic th50px70a t/v
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you. Required stand base part number is ***** and it is available at following ebay link but price is high.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-TBLX0025-PLASMA-FIXED-PEDESTAL-STAND-/141429752995OR you may please use above mentioned part number TBLX0025 to search/ google it to get better price info to order it.I'm sorry, I have no control over part prices and just can provide you info only, I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!
Please reply back here if there is additional questions.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi shahid the problem with the TV is solved the person we bought it off found the parts for the stand and we fixe it. Sorry for not replying sooner were away for weekend and our phones do not work wwhere we were country area thanks anyway for your help karen
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Excellent, glad to know that problem is resolved and saved money as well, please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.