Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Tonight I have "no signal" on 4 of my TV stations: WSB (inc

Customer Question

Tonight I have "no signal" on 4 of my TV stations: WSB (including 2.1, 2.2. and 2.3) WAGA, WATL and WGCL in Atlanta. Other stations are OK. I have an antenna on top of the house and this has worked well for many years. No cable. What should I check first?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of your tv?Are any other tvs sharing this antenna and are they still working? It is possible that this particular station is just temporarily down, as they share a transmitter.The first thing to check though is to go into your tv setup menu and run the auto scan (auto tune, auto program) function, being sure the input mode is set to air/antenna (not cable).Let me know if that helps,Nathan