Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have been given an older but still working RCA tv with a

Customer Question

I have been given an older but still working RCA tv with a model number F27251WN and I cannot get it to register all the t v stations. It just skips to a couple of stations which I do not get in my area with a tv antenna. I need some kind of a product manual that will tell me how to control my tv. Can you please give me access to any manual that might cover the tv that I have?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to leave now or I will miss my bus. I will come back later for the answer to my question
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.