Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Sanyo ds31520 has wiggly lines in center and black on to and

Customer Question

sanyo ds31520 has wiggly lines in center and black on to and bottom
Category: TV
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
then model number which you gave looks like a remote control can you tell me the model number of the tv.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, and for any delay in getting you an answer. Your question was initially posted/routed to the computer category. Can you please provide the full model number of the tv, as well as tell me what inputs/sources you're using with it?Do these lines affect the sanyo on screen setup menu also?