Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I'm in Mexico and I've forgotten my Amazon PIN number on Roku

Customer Question

I'm in Mexico and I've forgotten my Amazon PIN number on Roku on the TV set What do I do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I would have answered sooner, but there was a request for another Expert that I had to wait to run out. In order to get your PIN from Amazon, you need to go to the link below and can then find out all of your Amazon Account info: https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/ontv/pin?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0& If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i found your website confusing As if I had to sign up for a membership to get my answer after already paying $5 so I called Amazon and they gave me a new PIN number. At this time I don't wish to sign up for a membership
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
It's not my website- I'm an independent tech who's simply trying to help you. I have nothing to do with billing or any other site related issues. My job here is to provide you with an accurate answer in the hopes of gaining a positive rating.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
If you're not interested in any further assistance with this problem, you can self-refund by simply checking the HELP link below, or contacting Customer Service from the Home Page. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142