Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I acquired an NS-32DD310NA15 Rev A - TV/DVD combo TV set.

Customer Question

I acquired an NS-32DD310NA15 Rev A - TV/DVD combo TV set. It was a floor model and appeared to be being closed out.
The set displays features about the TV on the bottom of the display as follows:
Insignia, LED, 32" class,720p, DVD, 60 Hz, HDMI-2 Ports
and another line indicating:
Insignia, Energystar compliant
I would like to switch off the display of this info as it reduces the size of the display of the normal TV display. The manual and the FAQ don't seem to help. I use the NS-RC9DNA-14 remote control unit. How can I do that?
Todd Teachout
Hercules, CA ***@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcomeThanks for the Question I am just identifying the problem will be back in about 5 mins thank you Anthony
OK the set is in "store" mode now it isnt clear how you get to that without resetting the TV so you will need to do that first this should get rid of itYou do that by pressing the menu button on the remote control and selecting "settings", you then need to negotiate to "reset to default" highlight and enter here and follow the sub menu to reset the TV Your problem should be over if not let me know A positive rating is appreciated thank you Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your recommendation seems to have address the situation. Haven't fully tested it but so far, so good. Thanks.
OK thanks if you need me again just come back here but you should be OK Please remember to rate the answer positively there will be a rating bar with this post thanks again RegardsAnthony