Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My HDMI does not work on my Panasonic Viera model number TC-P50U1.

Customer Question

My HDMI does not work on my Panasonic Viera model number TC-P50U1. I tried resetting the TV but the HDMI still does not work. Any suggestions?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcomeThanks for the Question The only option now as you have reset it is to replace the main-board that is the board with all the inputs on, do you think you can do this work?I will provide all the necessary info to do that and replace this plug in board. Let me know pleaseRegardsAnthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I can do that.
You need to get the back off the set, locate the main-board that's the one with all the AV connectors on, unplug and unscrew the board from the chassis, remove the board ,carefully examine the board for its part number usually found on a sticky label on the board or etched on the board, (you may need to go through a few codes before you find the right number)when you get the part-number try www.shopjimmy.com first, if they don't have it google the part-number to locate a supplier, its the reverse to fit plug in and switch on TV (plug and play)Let me know if you need more infoA positive rating is appreciated thank youRegardsAnthony