Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Samsung plasma TV model PN59D7000FFXZA that is having

Customer Question

I have a Samsung plasma TV model PN59D7000FFXZA that is having brightness problems. It starts out fine but then fads and the picture is darker than normal.
How do I restore the picture to normal brightness. Up until recently the picture was great but now is faded.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Sorry you're having trouble here
If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control is that faded too or is that perfectly normal?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Faded.
I normally use a Universal remote with all the components including the Samsung TV. The Samsung remote has the various control such as brightness that I just raised. the picture is brighter but no where near as sharp as it used to be. The contrast is set at 95. Should that be lower?Unfortunately I have a family emergency and will have to leave the conversation for about 2 hours. How do I get back to you?
Just come back here
Anthony