Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My husband leaned on the remote and then a message appeared

Customer Question

My husband leaned on the remote and then a message appeared on the TV...no channels in master list.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Please begin by rebooting any box you may be using by unplugging the box from wallpower waiting 5 mins then replugging back in again it will be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time let me know if anything changes please
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried that...didn't work.
The next thing is the INPUT or SOURCE are you sure you are on the right INPUT?you need to pick up the TV remote and locate the INPUT or SOURCE button and cycle this button until you get the box input through, from what your saying it sounds like the TV has jumped inputs and is now on antenna
Let me know
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't even get off the screen to check anything. The TV is not responding to any button I push.
OK I see that's odd, so its stuck
If you press the menu button of the TVs OWN remote control does the menu comeup please?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES!!! Thank you so much! I love you! Have a good day!!!
OK but that was just a test is the set now working OK?
If it is could you please rate the answer positively there will be a rating bar with this post thanks again
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The TV is working fine now. Thank you.
Thats great
Could you please rate the answer positively, there will be a rating bar with this post of smileys or stars please fill it in and press submit or finish , its the only way I receive credit from the site thank you
Anthony