Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I HAVE A PHILIPS MAGNAVOX 40 INCH 1080 FLAT SCREEN TV THAT

Customer Question

i HAVE A PHILIPS MAGNAVOX 40 INCH 1080 FLAT SCREEN TV THAT HAS A PROBLEM. WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO TURN THE SYSTEM ON, THE POWER LIGHT ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE SCREEN GOES FROM RED TO GREEN ( AT THIS POINT, THE SYSTEM USED TO COME ON ) NOW, THERE IS A CLICKING NOISE, AT WHICH POINT THE THE POWER LIGHT GOES BACK TO RED, AND THE TV DOES NOT TURN ON. I HAVE USED MULTIPLE WAYS TO TURN THE TV ON IE. REMOTE CONTROL, CONTROLS ON TOP OF TV, ETC HELP!!
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcomeThanks for the Question Sorry for you're trouble here have you tried re-booting the set?that is un-plugging it from wallpower waiting 5 mins then re-plugging back in again? Please do that if you have not done this and let me know if anything changes please Anthony