Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We just got home from vacation turned on my tv center

Customer Question

Hello we just got home from vacation turned on my tv center and my Yamaha receiver screen says hdmi coder off how do I correct this
Thank
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me a bit more: full model number of the tv and the yamaha, what sources/inputs are used, how everything is connected (detail the connection/cord type and port #/label used between each).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My tv is an LG 55 in I don't know model number of my Yamaha as I'm limited on my eye site that's all I can give you rt now
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Are you positive that it says "hdmi coder off", as that is not a standard message - and does it show on the yamaha display or on the tv screen?