Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Experience:  25 + Years experience repairing TVs, VCRs Computer etc.
11519491

I need the part/signal board 930b857005, or another name brand

Customer Question

I need the part/signal board 930b857005, or another name brand that I can use. I have a Mit-Projection VS 50607
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 1 year ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.This one will be tricky but please try these guys, I use often with great success for obsolete components and TV circuit boards;-)The only other option is to have the set sent out for this as they will check down to the component level to find the actual part failure and replace just that component no the entire board.I can also help there.And if you like that idea, you can check locally as many Home Audio shops now service these TV's.I will stick with you until we have a workable solution for you. Please rate my service to you kindly before you go, and have a nice weekend!\You will be able to reach after you rate, it cost nothing more to rate, and nothing for any additional questions about your TV;-)Thank you for choosing Just Answer.Thank youTech MichaelPlease visit:http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/vs-50607/