Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have a HLGlA650CFXZA DLPTV that has given us great service

Customer Question

we have a HLGlA650CFXZA DLPTV that has given us great service but starting last night the screen remains black and the red and two green lights flash on and off and a noise comes from the TV sounding similar to someone atempting to clear their throat. What should we do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Please check that model number. Also, which two lights on the set are blinking (they are labeled)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
discontinue this entire procedure I will seek help elsewhere. This constant buy this buy that crap is not worth it
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I have no idea what you're referring to, and I'm an independent tech not a site employee. If you're referring to the site popping up things for a subscription- you can just ignore it. So if you want help with your TV- reply here. If not- then you need to contact customer service from the home page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel now!!!!!!!!!! I have learned my lesson
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Read my reply above.