Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 65inch Mitsubishi color TV that has a great picture

Customer Question

I have a 65inch Mitsubishi color TV that has a great picture except for the fact that any dark backround looks like a blizzard. I hate to dumpit because it;s only three years old and all I,v e had to do is change the light bulbs, they blew out twice. Can anyone help??
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I can help with this, but I will need the model number off of the back of the TV.
What is connected to the TV for sources (cable box, DVD player, etc.), and does this issue occur regardless of which source you're viewing from?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know your trying to kill me, this is a huge colonia lbut OK!!here we go-there is a cable box and a dvd player and then I got a few #;s 3 HDMI and WD65CB and that is allm I could make out.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the reply. WD65CB is "close"- but no cigar. The WD and 65 part are right- but the rest of off. Can you please check that, and also- more importantly I was asking: Does the fuzzy black background occur with BOTH DVD and the cable box?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I don't use the phone call facility- it costs you extra, and I don't find it conducive with tech questions as we need to refer back here for info as we go.