Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Trying to stream internet videos to my hotel TV. It's an LG.

Customer Question

Trying to stream internet videos to my hotel TV. It's an LG. just says no signal. I have a USB chords and a short auxiliary chord. ??
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. First- you can't use a USB cord, or an auxiliary cord to stream anything from a computer, phone, etc. to a TV. Secondly, can you tell me "what" you're trying to stream from (Roku, Laptio, Iphone, etc. etc. )? Also what is the model number off the back of the TV?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iPhone 6
42LD452C-UA
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the reply. What you need for that, is the "Lightning to HDMI" (not USB) adapter found at Apple Stores at the link below: http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MD826AM/A/lightning-digital-av-adapter Then you also need a standard HDMI cable to run from the port to the TV's HDMI 1 Input. Then use the "Input" button on the LG, to select HDMI 1. That is how you can get the Iphone 6 to display on the LG TV. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Do you need further assistance with this please?