Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I believe even on the smaller TV's you can get the daily programmes

Customer Question

I believe even on the smaller TV's you can get the daily programmes to come up on the screen. I cannot put my hands on the information books at the moment but wonder if you could help me please. The TV is a Panasonic and is A400 series, 80 cms. My hotmail address is: ***@******.***
Many thanks for your reply
Paula Ennis
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Paula. Can you tell me how you are getting your tv channels on this panasonic?Is there a cable or satellite box, basic cable (no box) or aerial?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is hard - I am totally illiterate when it comes to these technical matters, however, I hope my response is helpful. I have an LG video / DVD recorder and I can get channels through that and I record quite a lot through the DVD player. There is a set-top-box in?? the recorder and there is aerial in the roof cavity. We have recently had NBN installed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information.Since you are using the LG system, it should have its own guide function. That is partly how you are able to schedule recordings as well. The LG remote should have a GUIDE button right on it.Depending on where you live, you may also have a specific channel (usually 2 or 3) that broadcasts as a guide channel telling what is on the others, having local announcements, public service information. etc. Neither of these are a function of the tv itself though, and so long as you are using the antenna the tv won't really need to provide that function when it is available through the LG. Best regards,Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan - there is no 'guide' on the remote for the LG. Would it be under another name? Would actually love to speak directly to you, but the extra $25 is out of the question. This is the first time I have used my credit card over the internet and I am rather wary of doing this. Have just checked the remote for the TV and it has a guide on it and this does bring up the programs.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
The guide function on the LG may not be labeled, sometimes it is a yellow or blue key.If you have one on the panasonci remote, depending now the LG is communicating with the tv, that panasonic remote may work for you as well. Either way you should be able to access the guide on one or the other. Is that the function you were hoping to achieve?