Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am trying to view a CD with photographs on my Panasonic TC-50PS64.

Customer Question

I am trying to view a CD with photographs on my Panasonic TC-50PS64. How do I do that?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
This really won't be a function of the tv, the tv is simply displaying whatever content the samsung generates, whether that is a dvd, bluray, streaming content, etc.Can you tell me the model of the bluray?What "main screen" are you referring to? Can you tell me exactly what you see there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Telephone is tied up now. Can we try later? Give me a number to contact you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I open my Samsung BD-D6700 a window opens with 4 choices: My Devices, My Contents, Internet and Settings. In My Content you can click on Videos, Photos or Music. When I click on photos it goes there and then tells me there is not content and sends me back to the 4 choice window.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried this with a photo CD in the player.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
We can do a call anytime it is convenient for you, for a call though you just need to accept the phone support offer I've sent (this is optional). What file format are those photos in?How was the cd created, as a "storage" disc, or as a playable file?