Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Westinghouse TV Model #LD4255 VX attached to a TVO

Customer Question

I have a Westinghouse TV Model #LD4255 VX attached to a TVO Romeo. My remote seems to be unworkable and I can't get TV to work. Usually, on the remote I will press Hdmi and video One and will get back on line. Could I do this without the remote? From just using the setting buttons on the side of the TV? Or do I need an new remote? Where would I get one? Thanks, ***** *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. In order to assist, I need to ask for more info.
1) How long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur?
2) If you press ANY of the buttons on the TV itself (MENU, Input, etc.), is there any response on the screen from them?