Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Hey Guys, I've had a VOJ320F1A 32'' LCD on si

Customer Question

Hey Guys, I've had a VOJ320F1A 32'' LCD for going on six years. It's been one of the best tv's I've ever owned. It was one of the first true HD TV'S that had 1080 dpi under 40''. I hate those manufacturers that say there 700dpi tv's are High Def. Well the problem I have with this good tv, is the remote's battery went dead and I replaced it. Now the remote doesn't work at all. It won't change volume or channel but most of all it won't pull up the guide to change settings
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
The way to check if the remote is working or not (as an initial test)is to point the remote at a cellphone or digital camera then press buttons look at the remote through the camera display and you will see a glow coming from the remote "eye" if it is working let me know if you see this or not please
Anthony