Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I bought my sceptre tv, about a year ago and it does not work

Customer Question

i bought my sceptre tv, about a year ago and it does not work . i was watching it the other night and it went all black on me, i have it hooked to sattelite tv, and tried all the ways to get it up again but it will not work it just went blank (black) and never come on again what do i do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the full model number of the tv please?When specifically did you purchase it? More or less than 12 months ago?Is there a flashing or solid power light on the front of it?Any clicking sounds or normal tv audio still?