Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My color/tint on my picture is not working. It appears the

Customer Question

My color/tint on my picture is not working. It appears the yellow is gone. Trees are blue-green, blond women look like they have grey hair.
I have adjusted the color and tint, but it doesn't correct the problem.
Is there any repair that can be done on this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?
Thank You
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not at home so I can't get it for you now. Can you just answer it generically?
If the set is an LCD (model will tell me that) and you also get this happening with other inputs like a DVD player for example its likely to be a problem with the t-con board, this drives the LCD display and can cause issues like this, its a plug in board costs about $80 and can be fitted by the user so long as the user is practical and careful.
Let me know if you need more info
A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of smileys or stars with this post please pick out a positive rating and click submit or finish thanks again, rating me positively is the only way I receive a proportion of the fee from the site, please note the question will remain open.
If for some reason you do not see the rating bar please let me know and let me know in that case if you are satisfied with my diagnosis or answer.
Regards
Anthony
Do you still need any more help with this please?
Anthony