Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

When I watch TV through my Panasonic recorder DMR HW 220,

Customer Question

Hi When I watch TV through my Panasonic recorder DMR HW 220, the on screen picture becomes narrow screen, missing details top and bottom. This first occurred about a week ago when switching by remote from TV to back to recorder. Is there an adjustment that I can make?. Peter
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, would you consider / try a RESET of the DMR-HW220? A reset is both a test and a try of a fix. As it implies, a reset would force the unit to revert back to factory defaults removing glitches and config errors but would include memories, presets and user preferences. After a reset, the initial setup would have to be performed.