Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I was trying to connect a new stereo system to my mitsubishi

Customer Question

I was trying to connect a new stereo system to my mitsubishi tv 837,I somehow lost the HDMI input the tv was on.running tv through digital input.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems.
Can you please elaborate what you mean by "lost" the HDMI Input?
Are you not able to use the Mits remote's Input/Device button to select the Inputs on the set?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when you click on the activity button on the remote you get a box that shows one with AVR another
antenna and third box input-1,there was a forth box that was the HDMI box which was for the TVs high def its not there any more.do I have to disconnect and then reconnect tv to cable box.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I couldn't tell you without knowing more details. Was/Is there a cable box connected to the TV using HDMI?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes there is a cable box.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Connected to the TV via HDMI? Please elaborate to the info requested so we can save time and continue.