Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

When i switch to the hdmi1 setting on my tv it just makes a

Customer Question

when i switch to the hdmi1 setting on my tv it just makes a beeping sound
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Do you have issues with any other hdmi ports?What is connected currently?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well.