Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Hitachi 50hda39 TV that started flickering screen

Customer Question

I have a Hitachi 50hda39 TV that started flickering screen then just gives a vertical white line followed by a color explosion across screen then screen goes dark but the sound still works. I was looking for repair or replacement board for this TV.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried my email and password ***** lost contact with you. I don't want to pay until I get an answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not received an answer or any communication since asking my question. I now know the answer to my question. I did not get my answer from you. Please cancel my request and DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD AT ALL! Thank you but I do not need your service and I am very dissatisfied with this question experience. I have received no communication from you whatsoever and feel I have been mislead by your service. I repeat, DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD WHATSOEVER! ROBBY LOFTON. email Robby***@******.***.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I'm Expert Russell H. from JustAnswer.com. I regret to note that this question was not answered sooner, and I can understand your frustration with that.
Obviously something major is wrong with your TV - in point of hardware, and not likely settings - unless, perhaps, you are getting video through a poor-quality HDMI cable.
Boards could be bought, and swapped out, but it's best to buy service manual if you intend to fix the TV yourself, before doing so. It can save a lot of money on boards that turn out not to be where the problem is.
However, it seems you have found a solution on your own. I must remark in parting that as a JustAnswer.com Expert, I have no power over charges etc., to you in any form. I must refer such concerns to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us
I have no doubt that they will address your concern with reasonable promptness. Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com.