Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Joe, I have a vizio M220NV led tv that it is not turning

Customer Question

Hi Joe, I have a vizio M220NV led tv that it is not turning on because the vizio logo flashes 19 times and repetively, i tried turned off and hold power button for 30 seconds and tried to power on again but nothing happened, i replaced the card internally (bought over internet) and e vizio logo flashes 19 times
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. It appears Joe is offline but I will be glad to assist you. Can you please tell me what card you replaced? Also, does the Vizio logo flash on the screen of the TV- or do you mean the power light? Additionally, does it start to blink as soon as the set is plugged in, or only after the power button is pressed? Please elaborate and we can proceed.